When you're way off the beaten path the last thing you should worry about is how you're getting home. Introducing Rough Country's Forged Adjustable Track Bar for 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4X4. This massive Rear Forged Track Bar is nearly twice the weight of your factory 16lbs Track bar, offering you unparalleled support and the ultimate peace of mind in any driving situation.
For those who are serious about Flexing, Strength, and pushing your Truck to the limits, Rough Country's Forged Adjustable Track Bar is a must. This new track bar is made of forged steel and features rubber Clevite bushings and a beefy construction that will dwarf stock equipment. This design allows the bar to keep your axles tame even under pure off-road torture.
Best of all, it's simple to install and fully adjustable on the vehicle; meaning no removal required, no trial and error lining it up, and no more wasted time just to dial in your bar. All Rough Country forged Track Bars ship with a Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Massive 1.25in outside diameter.
- Made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability.
- Nearly double the weight of your factory track bar at 16lbs.
- Includes Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Fully adjustable while mounted on the Jeep for a proper fit.
- Perfectly center your Jeep's rear axle.
- Fits models with 0 - 4 inch suspension lift kits.
**Product may vary slightly from pictures as Rough Country makes updates and changes periodically to their products**
Shipping for this item is $13.95 in the united states except Hawaii & Alaska. We are a Automotive Accessory Store and are a direct Rough Country dealer. We can get any Rough Country part even if we don't have it listed just send us a message so we can set up a new listing.
Need Help? Call 804-OFF-ROAD / 804-633-7623
This item is in stock and SHIPS THE SAME DAY of payment.
Thanks For looking