You must have CAST STEEL Upper Control Arms for this kit to fit. Very Important!
Get the look you really want with Rough Country's 7.5-inch Suspension
Kit for 4WD '14+ Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups. This massive kit affords your
truck the ability to run 35-inch tires on factory wheels with our beefy
lifted knuckles and is designed with 100% laser-cut materials for the
best possible fit on your vehicle.
Includes a set of front and rear high-clearance cross members featuring
the "RC" logo and a differential skid-plate. Each kit also comes with a
set of durable, fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping prevent axle wrap issues.
Give your pickup an aggressive, lifted and level stance with incredible
ride quality! Our innovative Lifted Knuckle design boosts ride height
while keeping all components at the optimum angles for a factory-like
ride. This kit includes a set of rear N2.0 Shocks, balanced for on and
off-road use, with an option to upgrade to our Performance 2.2 Shocks.
Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers
- CV spacers
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Fabricated lift blocks
- Brake line brackets
- (2) Front Lifted N2.0 Struts
- (2) Rear Performance N2.0 series
- Can run 35-inch tires on factory 20-inch wheels with 1/4 inch wheel spacer.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Tire Fitment: Runs 35's w/ Wheel Backspace 4.5-5.5"
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- If wider than 35x12.50 tires are used, offset wheels will be required and trimming may be required.
- Factory 19 and 20 inch wheels can be used but require a 1/4 wheel spacer!
- 18-inch or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
Shipping for this item is $73.95 in the united states except Hawaii & Alaska. We are a Automotive Accessory Store and are a direct Rough Country dealer. We can get any Rough Country part even if we don't have it listed just send us a message so we can set up a new listing.
Need Help? Call 804-OFF-ROAD / 804-633-7623
This item is in stock and SHIPS THE SAME DAY of payment.
Thanks For looking