ROU- 264.23 Rough Country 07-13 GM 1500 4X4 7" Suspension Lift w/Struts and Rear Performance 2.2 Shocks
Gain ride height at an incredible value with Rough Country's 7.5-inch
Suspension Lift for '07 - '13 Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickup. This massive lift
affords your truck the ability to run up to an impressive 35-inch tire
on factory wheels with our unmatched front and rear high-clearance
crossmembers featuring the "RC" logo. Heavy duty upper strut spacers, a
beefy lower skid plate, and a set of differential and sway-bar drop
brackets are also included; designed by our in-house Research and
Development team with 100% laser-cut materials
for the best possible fit on your vehicle. This whopping 7.5-inch Lift
also comes with a set of rear 6.5-inch fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
that offer a huge boost while helping combat dreaded axle wrap issues on
inferior big lifts. Give your pickup a level stance easily, with no
modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust
required to install! In the Box:
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers (SKU: 264.20/264.22)
- Brake line brackets
- CV spacers
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 7in fabricated lift blocks
Premium N2.0 Series Lifted Struts (Front) (2)
Premium N2.0 Series Shock (Rear) (2)
- Can run 35" tires on factory 20" wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install (SKU: 264.20/264.22)
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- AWD models will require driveline modifications. (Must be converted to non-AWD).
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
Custom 17X9 Wheel Runs 315-70R17 +12 to +18mm
Factory 18" Wheel Runs 298-70R18 with 1/4 Wheel Spacer*
Custom 18X9 Wheel Runs 315-65R18 +12 to +18mm
Facroty 20" Wheel Runs 295-60R20 with 1/4 Wheel Spacer*
Custom 20X9 Wheel Runs 315-55R20 +12 to +18mm
| Factory 18in & 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4in wheel spacers with 295 tires|
2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|
to differences in manufacturing, dimension and inflated measurements,
tire and wheel combinations should be test fit prior to installation.
**Product may vary slightly from pictures as Rough Country makes updates and changes periodically to their products**
Shipping for this item is $69.95 in the united states except Hawaii & Alaska. We are a Automotive Accessory Store and are a direct Rough Country dealer. We can get any Rough Country part even if we don't have it listed just send us a message so we can set up a new listing.
Need Help? Call 804-OFF-ROAD / 804-633-7623
This item is in stock and SHIPS THE SAME DAY of payment.
Thanks For looking