Compliment your Ford F-250 Super-Duty's aggressive, good looks with Rough Country's 6-inch Lift Kit. New model Ford Trucks come with a wealth of impressive features right from the factory. Rough Country's 4.5-inch kit was engineered to retain these impressive factory specs while bumping up performance and durability where it's needed most. The result is a lifted beast with a mean profile and lush ride-quality that'll make other Super-Duty owners wonder where you got yours from!
Rough Country’s 6-inch Lift Kit is designed for Ford F-250’s equipped without the factory rear overload spring BUT does include longer U-Bolts to work if you have the factory overload spring but may sit higher in the rear. One option on the SD is factory contact overload springs (a set of springs that sit above the leaf springs and that under load come in contact with two stops off of the frame) Vehicles equipped with factory contact overloads require the longer u-bolt also included in this kit. On vehicles with dual rear wheels the use of blocks and longer u-bolts is not recommended and should not be installed.
When changing a vehicle's suspension, the key to preserving ride quality is in keeping the geometry of all suspension components as close to their factory angles as possible. Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension kit features a set of Radius Arm Drop brackets allowing you to retain the beefy factory arms while keeping everything at optimum angles. This kit also features a set of Fabricated rear blocks and N2.0 Shocks for a fantastic blend of smooth highway ride and awesome off-road performance.
In the Box:
- Lifted coil springs
- Radius arm drop brackets
- Sway-bar links
- Track bar drop bracket
- Stabilizer relocation brackets
- Pitman arm
- Brake line brackets
- Bumpstop spacers
- Fabricated lift blocks
- Brake line brackets
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster. Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Does NOT fit F-350 models.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
**Product may vary slightly from pictures as Rough Country makes updates and changes periodically to their products**
Shipping for this item is $69.95 in the united states except Hawaii & Alaska. We are a Automotive Accessory Store and are a direct Rough Country dealer. We can get any Rough Country part even if we don't have it listed just send us a message so we can set up a new listing.
Need Help? Call 804-OFF-ROAD / 804-633-7623
This item is in stock and SHIPS THE SAME DAY of payment.
Thanks For looking