ROU- 8731730 Rough Country Steering Stabilizer TJ YJ WJ XJ GM
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steering" and front
end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other
steering components. Highly recommended for vehicles running oversized
Chevrolet: 02-10 Silverado 2500 HD 4WD, 02-06 Silverado 3500 4WD, 07-10
Silverado 3500 HD 4WD; GMC: 02-10 Sierra 2500 HD 4WD, 02-06 Sierra 3500
4WD, 07-10 Sierra 3500 HD 4WD; Jeep: 84-01 Cherokee XJ 4WD/2WD, 86-92
Comanche MJ 4WD/2WD, 99-04 Grand Cherokee WJ 4WD/2WD, 93-98 Grand
Cherokee ZJ 4WD/2WD, 97-06 Wrangler TJ 4WD, 04-06 Wrangler Unlimited LJ
4WD, 87-95 Wrangler YJ 4WD
In the box
- Big bore steering stabilizer
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Reduces bump-steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Improves control and handling for oversize tires.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- Mounts in factory stabilizer location.
- ONLY fits models equipped with a factory steering stabilizer.
**Product may vary slightly from pictures as Rough Country makes updates and changes periodically to their products**
Shipping for this item is FREE in the united states except Hawaii & Alaska. We are a Automotive Accessory Store and are a direct Rough Country dealer. We can get any Rough Country part even if we don't have it listed just send us a message so we can set up a new listing.
This item is in stock and SHIPS THE SAME DAY of payment.
Thanks For looking