ROU- 87318 Rough Country Dual Steering Stabilizer Conversion 07-15 Jeep JK
This kit is designed to work with Rough Country's JK Performance single
steering stabilizer kit [Part # 87319].
This will convert your single
stabilizer setup to a dual stabilizer setup. Your JK must be equipped
with at least a 2-inch suspension kit to allow proper clearance for a
dual stabilizer setup.
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steering" and front
end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other
steering components. Highly recommended for vehicles running oversized
In the box
- Performance 2.2 steering stabilizer
- Mounting brackets
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Helps eliminate bump steer and reduce front end vibration.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Improves control and handling for oversize tires.
- Can be upgraded to our dual stabilizer performance kit with Part # 87318.
- Features our High Performance 2.2 series stabilizer.
- Large 2.2-inch diameter stabilizer body.
- Massive 41.4 mm diameter piston.
- 17.5 mm chrome hardened piston rod.
- REQUIRES Rough Country Performance Steering Stabilizer part # 87319.
- ONLY fits models equipped with 2-inch or more suspension lift.
- Does NOT fit stock height models.
**Product may vary slightly from pictures as Rough Country makes updates and changes periodically to their products**
Shipping for this item is FREE in the united states except Hawaii & Alaska. We are a Automotive Accessory Store and are a direct Rough Country dealer. We can get any Rough Country part even if we don't have it listed just send us a message so we can set up a new listing.
Need Help? Call 804-OFF-ROAD / 804-633-7623
This item is in stock and SHIPS THE SAME DAY of payment.
Thanks For looking