SUP- K856 Superlift 2008 - 2010 Ford F250 F350 6" Lift Kit w/ Shocks
The 6" lift for the coil sprung Super Duty is achieved via engine
specific coil springs to ensure proper lift height and maintain factory
ride quality. Radius arm lowering brackets are used to restore proper
caster angle / alignment. Other components included with the 6" system
are: front compression travel-stop relocation brackets, track bar
relocation bracket, drop pitman arm, front anti-sway bar extensions,
Bulletproof front brake hoses and a steering stabilizer bracket. The
kit is packaged complete with Superlift Superide or Superide SS shocks
Options include multiple steering stabilizer choices including dual
Superide or SS series stabilizers by Bilstein and a Radius arm to 4-link
NOTE: If equipped with a two-piece driveshaft, also order carrier bearing drop bracket part number 9669.
NOTE: Most Super Duty trucks have a 1.91" tall factory block and DO NOT have top mounted overload springs.
If the vehicle is equipped with a 1.91" factory block and top mounted
overload springs OR a 3.71" factory block without top mount overload
springs a longer rear u-bolt kit, part number 11664, is required.
If the vehicle is equipped with a 3.71" factory block and top mount
overload springs a longer rear u-bolt kit, part number 11674, is
- Engine specific coil springs ensure proper lift height and factory ride quality
- Front compression travel-stop relocation brackets prevent suspension over compression
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents bind, "roll and yaw", and steering wheel kick
- Anti-sway bar extensions prevent bar preload
- Bracket restores factory steering stabilizer angle for optimum operation
- Rear lift via 2.5" blocks with add-a-leafs
- Superlift Superide or Superide Select (SS) by Bilstein shocks included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Tire Fitment: Runs 37's
Shipping for this item is FREE in the united states except Hawaii & Alaska. We
are an Automotive Accessory Store and are a Superlift Dealer that
specialize in Truck, Jeep, and Offroad Accessories. Have Questions about
the right lift to choose, Our trained tech support will help you choose
the right kit and even help you out of a jam on the install too. We
have or can get
almost any Offroad or Performance part you need so if its not listed
please feel free to give us a call.
Need Help? Call 804-OFF-ROAD / 804-633-7623.
Thanks For Looking