Superlift Suspension 1999 - 2006 Chevy & GMC 6" Lift Kit for 1500 4x4 Trucks w/ Knuckles and Superide Shocks. SUPK900
With this lift design, the factory upper control arms
are retained and remain in their original location, and the factory
lower control arms are lowered, in relation to the frame. New Superlift
replacement steering knuckles, made of cast ductile iron and machined
in-house, span the increased distance between the control arms.
Superlift's geometry, from steering timing and linkage angles, to
driveshaft and CV axle operating angles, yields optimal component
service life and exceptional drivability.
Our lower control arm crossmembers are a one-piece, full-width,
high-clearance design made of .25" steel plate, further reinforced by
kicker braces. A skidplate protects the front differential, plus unlike
some other brands, the front differential's structural integrity is not
compromised by the removal of cast reinforcement webbing.
5" blocks lift the rear. The lift kit includes your choice of Superide, or Superide SS shock absorbers by Bilstein.
An optional steering stabilizer kit is also available.
- Replacement cast ductile iron steering knuckles yield the best possible alignment specifications.
- Zero degrees additional camber and toe angle change throughout the entire suspension travel cycle
- One-piece, full-width, high-clearance lower control arm crossmembers made of .25" steel plate
- Longer front anti-sway bar links prevent bar pre-load
- Rear lift via 5" blocks
- System allows use of factory spare tire / wheel
- Does not require replacement front driveshaft
- Front differential structural integrity is not compromised since reinforcement webbing is not cut
- Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Shipping for this item is FREE in the united states except Hawaii & Alaska. We
are an Automotive Accessory Store and are a Superlift Dealer that
specialize in Truck, Jeep, and Offroad Accessories. Have Questions about
the right lift to choose, Our trained tech support will help you choose
the right kit and even help you out of a jam on the install too. We
have or can get
almost any Offroad or Performance part you need so if its not listed
please feel free to give us a call.
Need Help? Call 804-OFF-ROAD / 804-633-7623.
Thank You For Looking