on 35's keeps ringing in my head when I think of putting this 4"
Superlift kit on a 2 Door JK. This Kit is a Staple in the JK community,
it has been ever since they relased it due a simple design, ease of
install and of course cost. Hey, were Jeep people. We understand and
Superlift worked behind the scenes with OE Engineers to develop these lifted coil springs. The result is the best ride and handling characteristics of any 4” lift coil available. They’re pre-set to minimize settling and guarantee a consistent ride height. This Superlift kit also includes an adjustable front track bar with forged ends and Superlift’s Lifetime Warranted REFLEX bushings. The adjustable length allows you to fine tune the suspension given winch bumper combinations etc. and the bushings are a dual durometer design built to handle extreme angles and greatly reduce NVH over standard poly bushings or heim-joint ends. Included for the rear is a frame mounted track bar relocation bracket. This kit also includes replacement rear sway bar links, adjustable cam-bolts, brake line extension brackets and Superlift Superide shock absorbers.
- Superlift coil springs provide a full 4” of lift while improving OE ride quality.
- Rear coil springs are tuned specific to 2 door and 4 door models.
- INCLUDES adjustable front track bar with Superlift’s Lifetime Warranted REFLEX bushings.
- INCLUDES rear frame mounted track bar relocation bracket.
- INCLUDES replacement rear sway bar links.
- INCLUDES cam-bolts to fine tune alignment.
- INCLUDES frame mounted brake line relocation brackets.
- INCLUDES Superlift Superide shock absorbers valved specifically for the Jeep Wrangler.
- Easy Bolt-On installation.
- Easy to follow DIY friendly instructions.
- Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee.